Reflecting the image of an old Vietnamese village, Evason Ana Mandara Villas is one of the best sites for your rest and recreation in Dalat. Ana Mandara’s exclusive location at the centre of NhaTrang’s only beachfront resort surrounded with tropical gardens is such a perfect haven for you to shy away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Dalat, is the capital city of Lam Dong Province in Vietnam. It sits to about 1,500 meters above sea level in the south central highlands of Vietnam. It is known unofficially as The City of Eternal Spring, as well as Le Petit Paris and the City of Flowers. Dalat was popularized during the French occupation at the 20th century when AlexandreYersin discovered and pioneered the place. With its geographical location, a cold climate and the rolling, mountainous, pine treed terrain; it became the summer-hill station retreat for royalty and high society.
Originally known as “Bellevue Quarter”, which is a heritage of the French influence, Evason Ana Mandara Villas occupies 35 acres of suburban parkland making it its own unique compound. Ana Mandara has striking views of the surrounding town, countryside and flourishing vegetable fields from all areas of sloping hillside property.
NhaTrang is just 1,350 kilometers from Hanoi and 450 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City. There are flights that ply the Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Danang, with Vietnam Airlines catering these trips. Upon arriving at the Cam Ranh Airport, it would only take a 40-minute car ride to Evason Ana MandaraNhaTrang.
There are 70 rooms at Evason Ana Mandara, distributed to 17 villas each originally constructed between 1920’s and 1930’s. Of these seventeen villas, fifteen were converted into hotel accommodations, while the remaining two villas were converted into Restaurant and Spa. The villas are a combination of traditional Vietnamese architecture with modern touch. The villas are equipped with three to six en-suited rooms and include Lounge Area and Open Fireplace, Dining Room, Outdoor Terrace and Sitting Area and Kitchen and Pantry, Heater with individual temperature control, Satellite TV with international channels, IDD Telephone and CD/DVD players, King/Twin Sized beds with mosquito netting, Traditional claw foot bath and shower set,
Wireless broadband internet access, Mini-bar and Personal Safety box.
· Le Petit Room – If you’re out on your own or want a space on your own, this room could be the best for you. The room is very well appointed and stylish. Though it may be small, the room is as comfortable as the other villas.
· The Villa Room – measures 27.5 square kilometres and fitted with a traditional bath.
· Villa Studio – Most of the villa studios has its private or shared terraces and lounge areas.
· Villa Suites – the suites measure 51.5 square kilometres each. The villas have separate lounge and terrace areas with greater room size.
· Spa Suite Villa – The villa features a glasshouse covered terrace with a treatment room and steam room. The villa also has its own private lounge area and bedroom and an open fireplace.
· Bellevue Suite – a luxurious suite with a large balcony and conveniently locate at La Cochinchine Spa and the Le Petit Dalat.
· If you’re out on a trip with your family or just you and your honey, La Villa is perfect for you. It measures 98.5 sqm. It includes a treatment and steam room where it provides you the perfect combination of luxury and privacy. The outdoors have its own full barbecue facilities for your grilling.
Restaurants and Bars
As you enjoy the comforts of the countryside life in Evason Ana Mandara, explore as well the sumptuous cuisines being offered by their restaurants. “Le Petit Dalat” Restaurant is a fine dining restaurant which serves Vietnamese and fusion fare, a wine bar and a walk in wine cellar where you’ll see a large selection of wines from both the new and old world. However, if you want to dine in privately in your own room, you opt to have it delivered to your own villa. An individual service host will be assigned to your villa and will be available as on call for your needs, until 10:00 pm.
The Courtyard @ Nine is an informal café underneath the large pine trees of the rear of 9 Le Lai Street. An array of large umbrellas is found on the said street which gives you great views of the surrounding countryside. The Courtyard is also the place for cooking demonstrations and a nice haven for your daytime coffee and sandwich. It is open from 10am to 6pm daily.
The Six Sense Spa is great for your pampering needs. It comprises with five treatment rooms offering splendid views across Dalat. It also has outdoor hot tubs where skilled masseurs create an unrivalled range of Vietnamese and international therapies which soothe and uplift your body, mind and spirit. A range of holistic wellness and pampering treatments are also available where they only use fresh and natural local ingredients offering you the healing, pampering and restoring the balance of your senses.
- Heated Swimming Pool and Gymnasium
- Evason Villas Dalat “Cellar Door”
- Retail Store, Business Centere and DVD library
- Child Care Services
- 24 hour at your fingertips dining
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Services
- Herb Garden, Mountain Biking, Hiking equipment
- Golf clubs
- Travel Tour arrangement