A beautiful site that fits for your rest and recreation criteria, Gajah Mina lies in South West coast of Bali where nice small private villas provide a lovely view of the sea set on a cliff top surrounded with tropical gardens. The place to which this beach resort is located is in close proximity with Tanah Lot Temple in Tabanan.
The Bali Resort offers its guests its own privacy overlooking the beach carved into the volcanic rock. Each of the villas has its own wall gardens with private terraces for your lounge amidst the clouds and crown of palm tucked in between rice fields, with a pool that is surrounded with a rice terrace.
Gajah Mina is an accommodation that is combined with the ethnic characteristics of the Balinese cultural environment with the touch of comfort and sophistication. The materials used are from natural materials like volcanic stones, teak, coconut wood and unpolished marble. To enjoy the sea breeze and the perfume of tropical flowers, the villas have their own private verandas with loungers. The villas also have their own bathrooms and an outside garden.
· Standard Villas are furnished bungalows with one bedroom (King size bed) and private garden terrace. There are about 7 standard villas in the resort. The standard villa is a great room for honeymooners. Price: US$110.00 or US$ 120.00 during Peak Seasons.
· Family Suite Rooms are located in a tropical garden that leads down to the swimming pool and the sea. It is a great villa for families on tour with small children. It has two communicating bedrooms, two bathrooms and an outside lounge. There are 2 available family suite rooms in the resort. Another Family Suite is the Suite 9 which has two separated bungalow situated on top of a hill overlooking the ocean. It has an outside bathroom and gazebo. This suite is perfect for families with teenage children. Price: US$ 155.00 or US$ 171.00 during Peak Season.
· Honeymoon Villas are located on a 15-meter cliff overlooking 3 beaches. From the inside is the panoramic view of the hills with their coconut, cacao and clove plantations and the Batukaro volcano. This suite is a very special place for honeymooners and is furnished in handmade teak furniture, stunning bathroom, loaded Ipod and sound system and a king size bed. Price: US$ 220.00 or US$ 240.00 during Peak Seasons.
Not only is the resort luxurious and comfortable in terms of its accommodation, it also has a lot of services and activities that are in store for your whole stay. Revitalize yourself and enjoy simple pleasures in this tropical Bali Resort. Their services include:
- Airport trips
- Room service for your convenience.
- Wi-Fi internet
- For you not to be bothered with your laundry, the resort also offers laundry services.
- Spa and Massage overlooks the surf spot of Balian and the deserted Mejan Beach. Aside from the natural cool breeze, the masseurs are very well trained to offer you services which you may opt for a traditional Balinese massage or Spa treatments.
- You may also arrange for additional activities in your stay. You may opt to do mountain bike trek, rice paddy trek, surfing, or motorbiking.